This job was found on Disney’s website. The position is located in Glendale, California.
|Writer Interactive Content|
|Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery, electronics and animation art.|
|• Write story and dialogue for a non-linear, interactive children’s experience.
• Work closely with play designers to craft believable, humorous, and on-character interactions across a variety of interaction modes and play mechanics.
• Craft dialogue that is true to the character’s personality and maintains the overall mythos of the world and characters.
• Bring story telling with emotion to the content.
|• Experience writing for game play scenarios.
• Experience writing children’s interactive content. Disney franchise experience preferred.
• Experience writing multi-threaded open-ended branching interactions preferred.
|BA/BS in related field|
|Digital / Interactive
Products and Licensing
|Be sure to take time to explore all the exciting Disney Consumer Products lines of business at http://www.DCPCareers.com and read about the variety of people who have made DCP the success it is today.|